By utilizing the website www.blackfort.ch (or a page diverted to this web address; hereinafter referred to as the “Blackfort website”) you confirm that you have read and understood and accept the following Legal Disclaimer.
- This website is for information purposes only and does not claim to contain a complete description of any offering or product features. It represents neither an offer nor a recommendation/invitation to buy or sell financial products and does not replace the essential advice and risk disclosure – which we expressly recommend to you before any investment decision – by your personal advisor.
- Investing entails risks. The value of an investment and the income from it can both fall and rise and investors may not receive the full amount invested back. Insofar as future performance is presented in this presentation, these and/or the relevant recommendations are based, among other things, on forecasts for the future development of the financial markets and corresponding simulations. These forecasts and simulations, in turn, are based primarily on past experience and specific performance data. We would therefore like to expressly point out that historical performance data, forecast calculations and other simulations are not reliable indicators of future performance. Therefore, we cannot guarantee that the forecast values of the model calculations will occur. Commissions, costs and taxes at investor level have a negative effect on the performance of this financial product. Investments in foreign currencies also involve a currency risk, which may increase or decrease the return in the investor’s reference currency due to currency fluctuations.
- Backtesting and hypothetical or simulated performance data are subject to a number of limitations, including those listed below:
- They are retrospectively computed, are based on historical data and do not reflect the potential impact of certain economic and market factors on the decision-making process of an effectively managed client portfolio.
- No hypothetical, back-tested or simulated performance can reflect the impact of financial risks on actual performance.
- Such data does not reflect actual transactions and cannot reliably replicate a willingness to accept losses.
- The information is partly based on hypothetical assumptions for model calculation purposes that may not apply to the actual management of portfolios.
- No representation or warranty is made as to the reasonableness of the assumptions or as to the fact that all assumptions are stated or fully reflected to achieve the return. Changes in the assumptions may have a significant impact on the model returns presented. The performance determined in backtesting deviates from the actual portfolio performance, as the investment strategy can be adjusted at any time and for any reason. Investors should not assume that they will experience performance comparable to the backtesting or hypothetical or simulated performance data shown. Significant deviations in backtesting as well as hypothetical or simulated performance data and subsequently achieved actual results of an investment strategy are possible.
- The indicative investment opportunities or portfolio structures described on this website and the model calculations contained therein are based on the information and data provided to us to date, the accuracy and completeness of which we have not verified. The indicative investment opportunity/portfolio structure presented is therefore not intended to be comprehensively suitable, but rather to inform you about the general possibilities of an investment. In order to provide you with a final investment recommendation that is specifically tailored to your personal circumstances, we require further information, in particular on your investment objectives, your willingness to take risks, your experience and knowledge of financial services and products, and your financial circumstances. The products recommended in our action plan are based on current prices and conditions, which may change on a daily basis. This also applies to the investment proposals and model portfolios contained in this presentation, which may become obsolete in the short term due to market events and are therefore only of a temporary nature.
- Although the information on this website has been prepared with great care, neither Blackfort Capital AG nor Blackfort Investment Partners AG nor any of their affiliates can accept any liability for the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of the content. Unless expressly stated otherwise, all figures in this publication are unaudited. This is for information purposes only and should not be construed as an offer or invitation to make an offer, enter into an agreement or to purchase or dispose of any securities. The information contained herein has been obtained from a variety of sources and is believed to be accurate and reliable but has not been independently verified; its completeness and accuracy is not guaranteed and no liability is accepted for any direct or indirect damages arising from its use. Existing or future offer or contract conditions take precedence.
- The entire content of this website is protected by copyright (all rights reserved). Reproduction, publication or transmission of the content in any form is not permitted.
Media about us:
Rally or crash? – Part II
Inpependent Swiss financial news portal moneytoday.ch has published the second part of analysis of Managing Partner of Blackfort Investment Partners Wanja Eichl and our Associate Elias Schuhmacher Please check it out via the following link.
Rally or crash? – Part I